Skip to main content

Hatred Stems From Own Evilness

 




Written by Fred Farai Nyakudanga


Haters will hate, not because of the actions of those they despise, but due to their own evil mentality. Evilness doesn’t require an offender to provoke irritation. The excellence of others can, ironically, fuel hatred.


The Roots of Hatred

People harboring hatred often don’t need a reason to despise others. Sometimes, merely having goals or aspirations can be perceived as a threat, sparking hatred. This raises essential questions:


- How do we navigate a world where our actions alone cannot stop hatred?

- How can we protect ourselves from toxic negativity while pursuing our passions and goals?


Hatred Born of Insecurity

Hatred can stem from one’s sense of inadequacy or failure. Witnessing someone else’s progress or success can be a painful reminder of one’s shortcomings, leading to resentment and hatred.


Hatred Out of Threat

When individuals feel threatened by others’ progress, they often hate. For instance, a manager might feel intimidated by a subordinate’s exceptional performance, leading them to hate instead of embracing the positive qualities.


I am encouraging you to reflect on the nature of hatred and its impact on your life. By exploring these complex issues, you can foster a deeper understanding of human behaviour and work towards creating a more compassionate and inclusive society.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resilience: The Key to Navigating Life's Challenges

  Written by Fred Farai Nyakudanga (FFF)   Life's no paradise – resources are scarce, competition's tough, and adversity's constant. But it's how we respond that defines us. Resilience is the ability to bounce back, to sweep away trouble and hold firm to gains. I once had a business in my 20s that did well in the short run, but when I sought support from a wealthy relative to expand, I was labelled lazy. I fought back, true to their word I became unpopular. Later, I realised people look at what you've achieved, not what you promise. I refocused, sought trusted support, and bounced back – refuting allegations of laziness. Each challenge's a battle; each win builds confidence. You don't start winning big battles, but small wins accumulate. Employers seek elasticity; vision falls on resilient people. As I was ridiculed and falsely accused, I gained favour with people in good time. Adversity may conquer, but bouncing back is resilience. Life's short. Elastic...

The Power of Family Influence

  Written by Fred Farai Nyakudanga The African proverb "charity begins at home" takes on a deeper meaning when we consider the profound impact of family on our lives. As I reflect on my own experiences, I realize that the values, beliefs, and behaviors we learn from our families shape us in ways that are both visible and invisible.   As a former restaurant manager, I noticed that people's behavior in public spaces was often a reflection of their home environment. Some patrons would leave the toilet spotless, while others would leave it in disarray. The effort we put into maintaining hygiene in our kitchens is often mirrored in our public behavior. This observation led me to realize that our family's influence extends far beyond our childhood years.   Our parents' behavior, expectations, and values are imprinted on us from a young age. We mimic their actions, adopt their beliefs, and internalize their criticisms. As we grow older, we begin to make choic...

It’s Not The End Of The World

  Written by Fred Farai Nyakudanga    This story is based on a true story and I have edited names so that someone is inspired out there. Resilience makes great changes in people's lives, don't commit Suicide     Fadzai sat on the edge of her bed, feeling empty and defeated. She had never felt so alone in her life. Thomas’s brief and dismissive response on the phone had left her reeling. She thought about her daughter, Rungano, who was now misbehaving at school, and how she was struggling to cope with the absence of her father.   Thomas had gone to South Africa for greener pastures leaving Fadzai with their only daughter behind. The plan was to relocate to South Africa as soon as Thomas had settled. In the first six months Thomas supported Fadzai with groceries, school fees and rentals. A shift began after Thomas had started seeing other women in South Africa. Thomas started sending money enough for rentals, school fees and a few groceries. The...